The 6th International Conference on Computer Science and Technologies in Education (CSTE 2024) will be held in
Xi'an, China during April 19-21, 2024. CSTE 2024 is organized by
Shaanxi Normal University, China, hosted by Faculty of Education, Shaanxi Normal University, China, and assisted by Research Center for AI & STEM Education of Shaanxi Normal University, China.
At CSTE 2024, participants will have the opportunity to engage with leading experts in education technology, and to gain insights into the latest research and best practices in the field. The conference will also provide a platform for networking and collaboration, enabling participants to build valuable connections with colleagues from around the world.
Please visit our website for more information on the conference, including important dates, submission guidelines, and registration details. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We hope to see you in Xi'an in 2024!
Shaanxi Normal University, China posts CSTE 2023 Conference information.
Papers describing original work, as shown in any topic below, are invited. Acceptance will be based on quality, relevance, originality, etc. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
▪ E-learning platforms and tools
▪ Computer-supported collaborative learning
▪ Mobile and ubiquitous learning
▪ Game-based learning
▪ Virtual and augmented reality in education
▪ Adaptive learning systems
▪ Educational robotics and automation
▪ Emerging technologies in education
▪ Collaborative learning theories and models
▪ Social computing and learning
▪ Online communities and networks in education
▪ Social media in education
▪ Collaborative technologies in education
▪ Computer-supported argumentation and debate
▪ Intelligent tutoring systems
▪ Natural language processing in education
▪ Knowledge representation and reasoning in education
▪ Intelligent educational systems and applications
▪ Smart learning environments
▪ Cognitive modelling and educational implications
▪ STEM education and pedagogy
▪ Computational thinking and coding education
▪ Robotics and automation in STEM education
▪ Computational modeling and simulation in education
▪ Educational applications of Internet of Things
▪ Digital fabrication and maker education
▪ Data-driven approaches to education
▪ Learning analytics and visualization
▪ Educational data mining and machine learning
▪ Big data in education
▪ Personalized learning
▪ Educational decision making
▪ Assessment and evaluation in e-learning
▪ Wearable technology in education
▪ Gamification and game-based learning
▪ Personalized and adaptive learning
▪ Cloud computing in education
▪ Mobile learning and ubiquitous computing
▪ Immersive learning environments
1. Language: All
submissions should be written in English.
2. Template: Please revise your paper based on the template.
3. Submission Types: Abstract submission for presentation only without publication (200-400 words); Full paper submission for both presentation and publication (no less than 4 full pages).
4. Online Submission System: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cste2024
Submitted papers will be peer reviewed by conference
committees, and accepted papers.after proper
registration and presentation will be published in the
|Submission Deadline: January 5, 2024||Notification Deadline: February 5, 2024||Registration Deadline: February 20, 2024|
October 22, 2023
Assoc. Prof. Louise Starkey of Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand confirms to deliver invited speech.
November 15, 2023
The conference proceedings of CSTE 2023 has been indexed by Scopus.
November 3, 2023
The conference proceedings of CSTE 2023 has been indexed by Ei Compendex.
September 29, 2023
The conference proceedings of CSTE 2023 has been archived in
September 18, 2023
Prof. Yeping Li of Texas A&M University, USA confirms to deliver keynote speech.
September 15, 2023
Prof. Jun Xiao of Shanghai Open University, China and Assoc. Prof. Kaifang Yang of Shaanxi Normal University, China confirm to deliver invited speech.
Copyright © The 6th International Conference on Computer Science and Technologies in Education (CSTE 2024)