1. Submission Requirements
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2). Template Download
3). Submission Type
* Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
4). Paper Length
Each full paper should be more than 5 full pages and less than 10 full pages, including all figures, tables, and references. And the extra pages will be charged at 60 USD / Page.
2. Submission Process
1). Download the Paper Template for formatting your paper.
2). Submit your paper to Online Submission System or email@example.com.
- via online submission system: an account is needed, if you don't have, please register first.
- via mailbox: the email subject should be named as "Submission-CSTE 2020-Full Paper/ Abstract"
3). The conference secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) will contact you within three working days once receiving your submission.
3. Review Process
* The submissions will be subject to a double-blind peer review for technical merit, significance, relevance to the topics, etc. For acceptance or rejection, the authors will receive the result from email@example.com.
The review process is as below:
1). Each paper will be subject to preliminary review such as relevance to the conference topics, repeated publication and repeated submission after submission.
2). The conference secretary will inform authors the preliminary review result via email around 10 days.
3). Once the paper has passed the preliminary review, it will be forwarded to at least two independent reviewers for final review for the technicality, content, applicability and etc.
4). If your paper passes the reviewers' review, it will be final reviewed by journal editor.
5). The acceptance or rejection notification along with the review comments will be sent to authors via email around 4 weeks.
4. Policy on Multiple Submissions
CSTE 2020 will not accept any paper that, at the time of submission, is under review for, has already been published in, or has already been accepted for publication in, a journal or another venue with formally published proceedings.
5. Code of Ethics
Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experiments or theories and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2) Report the author's violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3) Report the author's violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish the author's name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
Copyright © The 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Technologies in Education (CSTE 2020)